The council consists of nine members who are elected by tribal members to serve four-year terms. Terms are staggered, and elections are held in June of every even numbered year.
The Blackfeet Tribal Business Council is the governing body of the tribe and oversees most services provided by the tribe, including courts, child welfare, employment assistance, wildlife management, health care, education, land management, and senior services, as well as garbage collection and water systems.
- Harry Barnes, Chairman
- Liff “Scott” Kipp, Vice Chairman
- Tyson Running Wolf, Secretary
- William “Bill” Old Chief, Council Member
- Earl Old Person, Council Member
- Nels St. Goddard, Council Member
- Forrestina “Frosty” CalfBossRibs
- Cheryl Little Dog, Council Member
- Joe McKay, Council Member