The council consists of nine members who are elected by tribal members to serve four-year terms. Terms are staggered, and elections are held in June of every even numbered year.
The Blackfeet Tribal Business Council is the governing body of the tribe and oversees most services provided by the tribe, including courts, child welfare, employment assistance, wildlife management, health care, education, land management, and senior services, as well as garbage collection and water systems.
- Iliff “Scott” Kipp, Chairman
- Lauren Monroe, Vice Chairman
- Pat Armstrong, Secretary
- Shelly Hall, Council Member
- Lyle Rutherford, Council Member
- Everett Armstrong, Council Member
- Timothy Davis, Council Member
- Virgil Last Star, Council Member
- Marvin Weatherwax, Council Member