Originally published by Glacier Reporter Press Release published Jan 13, 2021.
We are in Phase 1B of the Vaccination Plan along with the rest of Montana.
Glacier County and Blackfeet Nation COVID-19 Vaccine Providers:
- Indian Health Service – Blackfeet Community Hospital (Browning) 338-6304. Established patients meeting Phase 1B eligibility are being contacted to set up appointments. If you believe you are eligible for a vaccine, call and secure a spot on the waiting list.
- Southern Piegan Health Clinic – Main Clinic (Browning) 338-7912. If you believe you are eligible for a vaccine, call and secure a spot on the waiting list.
- Glacier County Health Department (Cut Bank) 873-2924. Contacting those eligible in Phase 1A and will be holding vaccine clinics for Phase 1B, scheduling information will be provided when available. Please do not come to a clinic without an appointment.
- Glacier Community Health Center (Cut Bank) 873-5670. Patients can contact GCHC Clinic if interested in receiving a vaccine. Patients will be placed on a list and contacted when they are eligible to receive the vaccine. Vaccinations will be provided in accordance with the State’s phased eligibility.
- Northern Rockies Medical Center (Cut Bank) 873-2251. Contact NRMC Clinic if you are interested in receiving a vaccine and they will provide you more information about how to receive a vaccine.
Vaccinations will be provided in accordance with the State’s phased eligibility.
Glacier Pharmacy and Osco Pharmacy in Cut Bank also plan to carry the vaccine in the near future. Vaccines are free at all vaccine provider locations.
Crystal Creek Homeless Shelter
Crystal Creek is still offering services for a homeless shelter. You must obtain a COVID-19 Rapid Test from Blackfeet Community Hospital before you are allowed entry. Please call 338-6330 for more information.
- Blackfeet Nation vaccine rate: 19%
- USA: 8.2%
- Montana: 7.8%
So way to go Blackfeet Nation!