https://blackfeetnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/blackfeet-banner-03.png 65 1201 Marielle https://blackfeetnation.com//wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo.png Marielle2020-12-31 20:33:522021-02-05 20:34:00COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Following the CDC ACIP interim recommendation for groups to be vaccinated, Blackfeet Community Hospital will offer the COVID-19 vaccine to those persons 75 years and older (phase 1b).
- Vaccination will take place at Blackfeet Community Hospital on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, from 8:00AM-4:30PM.
- You will be contacted by Blackfeet Community Hospital with your appointment time and place.
- Please enter at the South/Administration doors. Stop at the screening table. You will then be escorted to the clinic. Please wear a mask at all times.
- Call the South Clinic at 338-6305 if you have any questions.